Poster Session II is an opportunity to describe projects that benefit the broader community. The audience for this session will be much broader and, as such, posters should be designed to appeal to and be accessible for attendees who are not scientists. The following should be seen only as a source of possible inspiration for potential topics, not as suggestions or requirements:
- Tracking the flu virus in WI,
- Using data to prevent traffic accidents,
- Cohesiveness of city neighborhoods,
- Tracking children’s favorite books in Dane County Libraries,
- Assessing the health of our lakes,
- Creating datasets that are more inclusive to under-represented groups to improve AI and/or machine learning.
HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR A poster for the community at large?
- Submit your proposal here.