Poster Session I is an opportunity for the research community to both request and share expertise and innovation. Similarly to the lightning talks, posters for this session should focus on the following topics:
- Finding resources and/or establishing collaborations with others to fill technical gaps or add new dimensions to your work,
- What is the data science is in your science: How has your science evolved because of data science? How do you think it will evolve?
- What has been the approach of applying data science to your work? What have been the challenges and successes?
- Providing resources (e.g., tools or expertise) or advertising services your core facility or group has to offer,
- Sharing your data science work to raise awareness in the campus community and generate ideas for collaboration.
HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR A poster for the research community?
- Submit your proposal here.