During the morning of day 2 (January 25, 2020), a limited number of hands-on workshops will be held. The planning committee seeks proposals for interactive, inclusive workshops. Presenters from all disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Proposed sessions should:
- Incorporate active-learning activities, be ‘hands-on’
- Use real data
- Platform/OS agnostic
- Reproducible or openly available lessons are preferred
- Preference will go to early-career academics/professionals
The planning committee welcomes workshop proposals on all topics related to data science and/or research computing skills or tools. The following should be seen only as a source of possible inspiration, not as suggestions or requirements:
- Web Scraping
- Text Mining
- Machine Learning for Biologists
- Linear Model
- Model Building
- Data Tidyness
- Database Curation
Questions should be addressed to email@example.com.
Have a great idea for a workshop?
- Submit your proposal here.